One representative from each community is eligible for reimbursement. Reimbursement is available to representatives travelling more than 30 km from their home to attend the Gathering, as per below:
Meal Per Diems
- No meal reimbursement will be provided. Breakfast and lunch will be provided at the Gathering.
- Actual costs for flights (receipts are required).
- Transportation via taxi or public transit to and from the airport (receipts are required).
- Travel using personal vehicle will be reimbursed at $0.54/km.
- Actual costs for hotel for two night’s maximum at a maximum rate of $225/night (receipts required).
- Participants are asked to book through BC’s hotel block at the Pinnacle Hotel and Coast Coal Harbour Downtown Vancouver (by October 30th) as the first choice for accommodation. While we are only reimbursing for one representative the hotel room block is open to anyone attending.
Submitting a Travel Reimbursement Claim
For reimbursement, attendees must submit receipts along with a completed Travel Expense Claim to Emily Thibault by March 20, 2019.
You can find the travel claim form here: Travel Expense Claim Form